Your vehicle’s battery is responsible for providing dependable starting power. It also provides the power needed to run electrical components and accessories such as your interior and exterior lighting, power seats, windows, and radio.
- Performing a state-of-the-art computerized battery test
- Professional replacement of a new battery, if needed
- Properly disposing of the existing battery
- Removing corrosion from the battery-cable terminals
Why is battery service important for my vehicle?
- Under-hood temperatures, vehicle vibrations, and extreme cold/hot climate conditions damage the internal components of a battery, limiting its life expectancy
- If your battery fails, so does everything else
How often should I get my battery checked?
The average life expectancy of a battery is about four years. However, if you experience any of the following electrical-system warning signs, it might be time to get your battery checked:
- You have to jump-start your vehicle to get it running
- Your engine turns over slowly, or not at all
- Your dashboard warning lights stay on
- Some of your electrical components aren’t working
Related auto services you may be interested in: